Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hot days ahead ..

Man, the weather here is killing me. Actually, I'm sure I'm not the only one complaining. It's hot, bright n freaking humid. While humidity is good for aging skin like mine (Lol) .. better than dry weather anyway, it's still a pain to live here.
Gimme the four seasons any time ..  I want to have nice, cool weather during some parts of the year. But noooo,  it's freaking hot here all of the time. Or it rains. Then it's hot again. *Sigh*
I've started wearing these sleeve type things when I drive. The sun shining through  my car windscreen used to burn my arms and cause them to tan - what the hell. 
OK, so they're actually meant for riders on motorcycle. But who cares. I tried sunblock..  didn't really work, so I'm praying this does. Here's a pic.

And here's a photo of me and my little bunny .. hehe. 
 

No comments: