Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Speaking of being delusional ..

Today, while in town .. I chanced upon a sale .. And decided to get myself one of those body shaper things. It pretty much is like a swimsuit but it ain't for swimming. I only mention this cos Emily was standing next to me while I was looking at the thing, and she asked if I was buying a swimsuit.

Lol.

Anyway, don't get me wrong. This body shaper suit isn't to make me look slimmer - nothing can make me look slimmer besides actually losing weight. Hahaha .. It's to keep the jiggly bits from well, jiggling.

So when I wear one of my dresses, at least everything will be held in place and not be so jello-like. Haha.

I tell you it was hell getting into the thing. And you cannot be sticky with sweat if you wanna put it on. It will make things 10 times worse.

It's really like when you're at the economy rice stall at the food court and you over order. The rice plus all the dishes u ordered .. The styrofoam box just won't close properly and the uncle needs to secure it with a rubber band. Ah, that's how you feel wearing this body shaper suit. Hahaha!

But I'm happy with it. I tried it on with my dress and of course, while I'm not magically transformed into a slim model, AT LEAST, my flab isn't wobbling.

No comments: