Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the father of my children. Glad you're their dad. Any time any day. Really.

You're always there for them. You've never put your work before our kids. You rush home from work whenever possible to take over ferrying the kids for their lessons (that and you want to save gas la admit it).

You are pretty hands on (once the kiddies got past the diaper age .. Hahaha, I can count on BOTH hands how many times he's changed ANY OF THE 5 GIRLS diapers .. And that's just wet diapers. Poopy diapers .. not a chance!) ..

And you want to be there for every part of their lives (which I use to my advantage by foisting off Parent Teacher meetings to you cos, let's face it, those things are boring. Hahaha) ..

You're there to play with them .. Teach them to roller blade, swim and ride a bike ..

And to also help them with their homework. Especially, Chinese. Hahaha .. I'm not much of a help in that area.

You make sure we go to church every Sunday and we spend lots of time together as a family doing family things like lugging home big pieces of furniture from IKEA and cramming it into our poor MPV .. Together with the kids and I .. Lol ! The girls are going to remember these happy times for all of their lives. I'm sure of it.

15 years of marriage .. 13 years of being a Dad .. And you're getting better at it every year. The girls
adore you. I adore you too. Hope you had a wonderful Father's Day, my love.

No comments: