Saturday, May 26, 2012

Muahahahah!

Men in Black 3 is another awesome movie. Caught it yesterday with The Hubby. We both enjoyed it immensely. It was for sure much better than the 2nd one .. And actually it even the first.

Anyway, it was nice to watch a movie on a weekday afternoon with The Hubby. Takes us back to the old days when we were teenagers. Hahaha!

Been morose lately over the whole PPS.tv saga. In case I haven't blogged about it, I've been watching all my USA tv series via an app on my iPhone and iPad called PPS.tv. Ok, technically it ain't legal .. Sort of like buying those pirated DVDs (of which I know nothing about cos I only buy ORIGINAL from Amazon.com) .. PPS.tv had every episode of the current seasons of all the series I follow .. Like Revenge, Once Upon a Time, Nikita, Fringe etc.

Then suddenly 2 weeks ago, everything was GONE.

I think I nearly had a panic attack. Hahahahah!

Thankfully, I had been keeping up with the episodes so while there are still many episodes I haven't watched, I
managed to watch quite a lot.

Still sore though.

Damn. And while I CAN pay for a VPN service to access the US TV network websites and watch from there .. I decided not to incur the cost.

So watch Men In Black 3 quick !! It's worth it !!

No comments: