Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day ..

My sweet girls gave me sweet gifts for Mother's Day :) Claudia got me a plugy for my iPhone and a bar of chocolate, Lauren gave me a "red packet" and the rest drew very sweet cards and pictures for me. Love my girls to bits.

The Hubby ruined it again as usual. I positive hate it when year after year he thinks it's funny to say he doesn't need to celebrate Mother's Day for me because I'm not his mother.

Eh, hallo ... I don't care about that. It annoys me no end to hear him crack that lame ass stupid joke. I'm not looking for a gift. I just thought it would be nice for him to say "thanks for being the mother of my kids - you are doing a decent job" and have a nice lunch or dinner out. Or a card. Or a box of Cadbury chocolates ..

But no. Nothing. Apparently, I'm not worth the effort. So pissed off with him.

Blardy blardy man.

No comments: