Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Did ya hear?

The Duggars are expecting again. Yeap, their 20th child. They have 20 kids .. or they will have 20 kids soon .. now it's 19. Man, how can ONE woman have that many kids in her childbearing years? .. How? And the kids aren't multiples either. All singletons. I would just collapse and die if I had to be pregnant that many times. I had nausea for all of my 5 pregnancies in the first trimester lasting up to the 20th week. Only for Charlotte did my nausea last till the 12th week or so. And it was rather mild. Not like the 4 before that. Man .. I was retching and throwing up so much I felt almost bulimic. I had gotten used to running to the loo to barf it all out. I wasn't even grossed out by it after awhile. LOL.

Anyway, I'm so glad the holidays are starting. I cannot wait. No, we aren't going anywhere this year because The Hubby will be away in the States for almost a month. So he's busy starting from last week clearing stuff at the office before he leaves. I'd have liked to go to Club Med again .. but the timing wasn't right. BUMMER :(

So, back to me being glad the holidays are almost upon us. You can pretty much tell. I have been sending Emily later for school .. and before the smart alec receptionist at the school can make any comment on her late coming, I told her that I am sick and tired of going up an down, and when are the blasted holidays starting?!  LOL.

Not that there are a ton of things to do here. Probably the same old stuff. The zoo, swimming, hanging out with friends. I'd be ecstatic if The Hubby gets an overseas posting. One of my good friends just got the news that they'll be headed to Perth for 2 years next year. Lucky her !!

Well, nothing to do or not .. it sure beats SCHOOL. lol.

No comments: