Wednesday, October 19, 2011

There are zombies in the house!!

Lately, The Hubby has gotten back into the habit of talking to me. In the mornings. When I'm still asleep. What the hell, right? He can have whole conversations with me and I know I answer him rather coherently at the time. And I make sense at the time. But that's just it. It's AT THE TIME. When I actually wake up some few hours later, I have NO idea at all what was said.or what on earth I agreed to. Blardy hell. So I have to text him to find out.

Eh, I don't understand. Is it anything important? Anything short of "Honey, there are zombies/vampires/werewolves in the house .. Get up now!!!" or "we won $5 million bucks!! Let's buy 2 Ferraris NOW!" Ah, THEN u can talk to me while I'm asleep .. I'll happily be jolted awake. Other than that, please leave me alone. I want to sleep. Not hear u tell me not to forget to call the air con company for an appt (which he already told me the night before) .. And before u think, ah, Sam must be irresponsible and that's why her husband has to do that. Nooooooo, the man is just like that. And that's why I don't screech at him in the mornings when he yabbers to me or tries to give me instructions. I apparently nod and agree and even muster up an "ok" just so he'll move on and leave me alone to sleep.

I've told him nicely already not to do that. He'll stop awhile then it goes back to square one. *sigh*

It's primarily because he is generally a morning person while I'm a night owl. Over the many years of marriage, we have adapted to each other. I don't bug the man to stay up beyond 9pm. And in turn .. He doesn't wake me up at the freaking crack of dawn on the weekends (except on Sundays when we have to go to church).

I think I need to wear earplugs. Lol.

No comments: