Sunday, October 2, 2011

Insomnia Part 2

Man, sometimes I think my body is operating in a different timezone. Here I am at freaking 4.16am in the morning awake. Luckily, there was a decent movie to watch on cable tv. Well, that movie has just ended and I'm still not sleepy. It has started to rain outside. I should go and make sure the windows at the utility room are closed .. But nah, I ain't going outta my room at this time. Thank goodness my bathroom is en suite. If not, I'd seriously consider having a chamber pot in my room. Hahaha!

Which is why I find it very hard to sleep when my hubby is away. Man, those nights are hard on me. Yes, I have the girls with me .. But I'm so used to having him next to me .. It makes it very hard to sleep without him.

Anyway, I managed to catch the trailer for Season 2 of "The Walking Dead" premiering on cable tv at the end of the month. And u know me and zombie movies/shows. It's like a moth drawn to a flame, man.

No one can understand my morbid fascination with the whole thing. Hey, neither can I. I'm scared shitless but I still watch. Man, you'll never know how long it took me to get over "I am Legend" - now those zombies were lethal man. Fast and strong. Not at all like most other zombie flicks where they sort of shuffle along and most anyone can outrun them.

Ok ok I shall stop my zombie chatter .. Lol. Season 2 of The Vampire Diaries started on tv last night. Man, there are way too many good looking people in that show. And I think Ian Somerhalder is CUTE btw.

Ok, I SHOULD try to sleep. Ttyl :p

No comments: