Monday, May 10, 2010

You're not my mother

Every year I ask my Hubby what he's getting me for Mother's Day. Blardy man's response "You're not my mother".

Eh, I am not amused. I gave birth 4 times for that man. Lol :p he of course thinks it's insane that he has to keep buying gifts throughout the year for me. I've told the man numerous times it doesn't have to be something expensive. But does he listen? Noooooooooo. So he gets stressed during these occasions cos he thinks I MUST get an expensive gift. Of course that's not true. There are plenty of nice Mother's Day cards that a husband can buy. Next year I'm buyin myself a gift and charging it to him.

Blardy man.

- Posted using BlogPress from my cool iPhone :p

3 comments:

Meekfreek said...

I think it's worse getting a new Nintendo Wii...with all these games that only HE is interested in playing....

kristalangel said...

Lol :p ....
We aldy have the Wii ... I'd divorce him if he tried to foist a game off as a gift to me. lol!

Then again, I know some women get upset when they receive household appliances. hahaha :p

Meekfreek said...

Household appliances? What are those?