Friday, May 14, 2010

New lows of aunty-dom

Yes, I have hit a new low of aunty-dom. I am now a Fairprice Plus member. I can collect Linkpoints. I still dunno what the hell what I can do with them but yes, I don't have to shake my head when the NTUC cashier asks me, "Are u a member"? All I do is wordlessly pass her my spanking new Fairprice Plus Visa Debit Card.

It's my first debit card btw. Usually, I get a supplementary Visa/Master card from the Hubby. But I decided that since I am spending literally hundreds of dollars every month at blardy NTUC on groceries cos it's conveniently located in the same building as the girls' kindy, what the heck.

The card is blardy ugly though. Lol :p

- Posted using BlogPress from my cool iPhone :p

4 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Hey, I had reason to regret not being an NTUC link member just the other day. They offer discounts at the Night Safari ok! We had guests in town and I was pulling out everything I had to see if I could get a discount!

kristalangel said...

They are both different things tho. I can COLLECT points .. but discounts etc for the NTUC Link member is much better.

Meekfreek said...

How do you get an NTUC Link card? How do I become a member of this exclusive club? I also want!

kristalangel said...

Meekfreek,

the details are here

http://powerofu.sg/member.html