Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Teetotaler am I

Not that I haven't tried mind u. I just don't like the taste of alcoholic beverages be it beer, wine, champagne or hard liqour. I would like say I love a good wine with my meal but I'd be lying through my teeth. Gimme a tall cold glass of Coke with ice and I'm super satisfied.

Which is pretty sad cos we have a whole shelf full of whiskey and such in our store room and no one to drink it. Sigh. Hubby and I were contemplating drinking some the other day to "take the edge off and relax" hahahaha yes, I get stressed too being a sahm. It ain't easy. Plus I am the driver as well.

And while I love my girls to bits, a whole day spent instructing, reprimanding and repeating the same things day in and out can get on your nerves. Trust me. And it doesn't take long.

So there we were flat out on our bed tired as hell one evening and contemplating drinking whiskey. Hubby suggested whiskey lime. I prefer coke. Anytime.

That's all we did. Contemplate. Cos I hate the taste of any kind of alcoholic drink and Hubby was only going to drink if I drank. Oh ya, and I'm still breastfeeding. Lol !

What failures we are. Guess our stash of alcohol will always just remain as our stash and nothing more.

- Posted using BlogPress from my cool iPhone :p

1 comment:

Meekfreek said...

Me too. I gave a whole crate away when we moved.