Wednesday, August 14, 2013

So ....

You really can't have too many gadgets .. The Hubby got me a new Kindle when he was in the States a few weeks ago ... Amazon's Kindle Paperwhite. Man, it's tiny and light and perfect for lugging around in my handbag. I LOVE IT !!

And really, it's such a breeze buying books off Amazon with my e-reader .. I already have some 500 plus books in my Kindles ... some free some paid .. yes, Amazon does have free e-books .. but admittedly, I spend money every month buying books from Amazon. *sigh*

Anyway, I am pleased beyond words with my 2 Kindles ... I do a lot of chauffeuring and waiting everyday .. so it really helps to have an e-reader. My bestie bought herself a Kobo Mini ... she's pleased with her purchase as well ... I have a couple of books of Kobo .. but that's on my ipad ..

We depend so much on technology and electricity .. I sometimes wonder what will happen if we don't have them one day.

Man, I sincerely hope that day never comes. Lol.

No comments: