Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lizzie the Lizard ...

I was at a good friend's place the other day and was admiring something she had on her wall. A decorative lizard hanging on her wall. I asked her where she had purchased it from and she informed it she had bought it from Lim's Arts and Living. Of course, the next weekend, I went down to the store in Vivocity and the staff there told me they didn't have the one that I liked anymore. Bummer !


My friend, Tracey, too had gone to the Lim's store near her place where she had originally purchased hers from and they too, had sold out.

I was a bit disappointed and meant to go down to their main store in Holland Village sometime in June (which I didn't manage to somehow) to check there.

Today, I was hanging out with Tracey at her place and she presented me with a gift .. she was grinning from ear to ear. I was so touched when I opened the package to see the lizard !! Here it is !


It's cute. Come on .. it is !! ..

No comments: