Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Harry Potter and the half-blood prince ...

watched the movie with hubby and Calista today ... good movie !! Well, it would've been boring for those of you who aren't fans and who haven't read the books .. yes, I have read every Harry Potter book in the series .. loved them all. And I enjoyed the movie immensely. I was sure glad that Calista decided to sleep almost throughout so I could watch in peace .. thank goodness.

My vertigo hasn't disappeared btw. Damn thing. Who would've thought that the amts of calcium deposits in your both of your inner ears could get imbalanced and cause you to feel dizzy and affect your sense of balance. I still can't sleep flat down ... I need to keep my head at a 45 degree angle. Bummer, man. And it seems like everytime, my medication wears off, that's when I start to feel lightheaded and a bit dizzy ... not outright dizzy but just disoriented.

sigh

not like life can come to a complete standstill while I recover from this. My doc warned me that it could take up to 2 weeks or more for it to go away .. and guess what?!!

It could recur since I seem to be prone to it.

Blardy hell. The last time I got it was in March .. that was a particularly bad episode .. I couldn't swivel my head AT ALL without feeling nauseous. I threw up a few times that time around.

This time, while it isn't so bad ... it is taking its time to get better.

Until then, staring at the tv and computer screen is heaven since I don't need to turn my head left of right ...

No comments: